Check Engine Light Help

bpervier

Well I have a 93 es300 running but the cel comes on jumped e1 and te1 turned on the key and the light stays lite no blinking codes or anything. Light is solid looking for some help as what it could be. Thanks Well i jumped the connector wrong now i am getting code 55 just replaced knock sensors and the wiring harness. Which side is which right side is even number or odd cylinder numbers?

Well I have a 93 es300 running but the cel comes on jumped e1 and te1 turned on the key and the light stays lite no blinking codes or anything. Light is solid looking for some help as what it could be. Thanks Well i jumped the connector wrong now i am getting code 55 just replaced knock sensors and the wiring harness. Which side is which right side is even number or odd cylinder numbers?

I just finished trying to jump e1 and te1 both under the dash and under the hood on my 95. Same issue you had. What were you doing 'wrong'? to get the codes?

You would not have to jump any connections and count flashes to read a code on a 95 ES. It is OBD II compliant.

Open your fuse compartment on the left side of the dash. The connector for the OBD II code reader is just to the right of the fuses.