Air Suspension

2bapedup

PureDrifter my new friend, I wanted to know this for a year already, I said let me word it differently and sure enough you came with the answer. I had changed my air suspension to the Arnott replacement struts and the Height light continuously blinks,which as any blinking light on your dashboard is definitely annoying. So anyway with the info you provided I pulled the fuse and no more blinking Height light. Thanks very much

Does anyone know what fuse or relay works with the Air Suspension?

the fuse on the driver's footwell fusebox that is ever so conveniently labelled "Air Suspension". :P

• 4 months later...
PureDrifter my new friend, I wanted to know this for a year already, I said let me word it differently and sure enough you came with the answer. I had changed my air suspension to the Arnott replacement struts and the Height light continuously blinks,which as any blinking light on your dashboard is definitely annoying. So anyway with the info you provided I pulled the fuse and no more blinking Height light. Thanks very much
Does anyone know what fuse or relay works with the Air Suspension?

the fuse on the driver's footwell fusebox that is ever so conveniently labelled "Air Suspension". :P

ls400 Suspension Conversion to Arnott or strutmaster? Experience Anyone?