95 Sc300 What Years Interchange

65kcode

Hi guys, I am new to the site and have learned alot already. I have a 1995 sc300 with a manual transmisson, the car only has 8,000 miles on it. I bought the car a few years ago at a salvage sale, the front has alot of damge. What I am planning on doing is, to buy a good body car and move the major componets of the car over, What year cars will work, what I have kinda found out is that 1992 to 1997 will work , does this sound right? The engine, transmisson and other componets are all good no damage to them, most damage was to the rails and body. Any information would be very helpful, as I am no Lexus expert by any means.

Thank you

Ivan

65kcode, This link will help with body conversions.

http://www.intellexual.net/faq.html

Thank's for the advice about the web site, it did help alot. I still am not sure about what years a 1995 eng will fit , what it looks like to me is a 1995 and 1996 are the same as far as electonic's go. Does this sound right?

thanks for all the help

Ivan

All of them will fit the engine bay and tranny housing. most of the parts will line-up. Some of the electrics may need to be re-couple between the 96-00 pretty much all parts are inter-changeable. Some Supra Turbo parts will work as well.