How To Adjust Radio Frequencies To Even Numbers

Hi I recently bought an RX 400h from US and import it in Greece. We are using for fm stations even number frequencies like 88.0 102.4 etc. Anybody knows if that can be adjusted for the lexus built in radio system?

Hi I recently bought an RX 400h from US and import it in Greece. We are using for fm stations even number frequencies like 88.0 102.4 etc. Anybody knows if that can be adjusted for the lexus built in radio system?

No sure I understand your problem. If you want to pre-set a station to 88.0, just tune to that station and press a pre-set key of your choice until it beeps.

No sure I understand your problem. If you want to pre-set a station to 88.0, just tune to that station and press a pre-set key of your choice until it beeps.

The problem is that I can tune it to stations with only odd numbers like 88.1 88.3 88.5 etc. thats because in USA they use only odd numbers for radio stations so the tuners doesnt stop at 88.0 88.2 etc. I am wondering if there is a way to program it differently.

The problem is that I can tune it to stations with only odd numbers like 88.1 88.3 88.5 etc. thats because in USA they use only odd numbers for radio stations so the tuners doesnt stop at 88.0 88.2 etc. I am wondering if there is a way to program it differently.

My guess is that it would be something that would require a trip to the dealer.