Sc300 1jzgte

jay sc300

i am new to the site and was told by a guy at the track to join this site for help with my car. i installed aa 1jz tt auto tranny into my sc300 with a soarer harnest and ecu. i cant get the car to run right. it drives ok and every thing but it has a rise and fall in idle and the car is running way to rich, and thats with the afc neo installed. my afc right now is set to -19 on high side and -10 low side, the mods i did so far is, i installed an afc neo, high pressure fuel pump but i am still using the stock fuel regulator, manual boost control, wide band, fmic. my temp and thac work

as of right now my car makes a loud popping soung like a back fire, when it shifts and if i put on the stock sc300 mufflers i get a popping sound in the intake i think, i have a speed cut and boost cut but they are not installed, and my after market fuel pressure regulator was taken out due to the unknown pressure to set it at. i also have a really bad track time 15sec in a 1/4 mile.

if anyone on the site can help and or live in orlando and dont mind looking at my car let me know please.