How Do You Remove An 02-06 Es330 Foglight Assembly?

ghw16

1. remove the splash guards (a bunch of 10mm bolts and some push pins).

2 remove the 10mm bolt from the side on the foglight assembly.

3. on the opposite side of the assembly, this is a clip, just push it in toward the assembly then the whole lamp will fall out the front of the vehicle.

4. unscrew the cap to where you access the bulb.

you can get these assemblies new on ebay for cheap money.

steviej

• 1 month later...
i dont even know how to turn my foglights on? 02 es 300

you read the manual. :rolleyes:

on the stick that has the headlight control, there is a twist ring half way down the stalk. That turns on/off the foglights.

When they are on, there is an indicator light lit up on the dashboard.

But seriously, read the manual.

steviej

yeah well thank you because I have been trying to turn those on to see what it looks like but havent figured it out..

Don't have great expectations for the illuminatability of your foglights if you have HID headlights as they will several out power the fogs. I found changing the fog bulb to a PIAA Ion crystal gave a nice crisp yellow color that contrasted the HID very tastefully.

The stock H3 fog bulbs are a very dull bland color. You can change out those bulbs easily to something that looks brighter, PIAA Xtreme White, Sylvania Silverstar, PIAA Plasma GT-X or anything you want. Keep in mind though, if you want to get close to the HID hue then you need to be over a kelvin rating of 4100k, closer to 6000k is better but the increase in k won't increase your illuminatability.

steviej

• 12 years later...