Looking For A "rod Millen" Front Bull Bar For Rx300

cduluk

Hey guys! I was looking through some pictures of Rx300's on cardomain and on here, stumbled upon a front bull guard that i am VERY interested in!

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could purchase one (new or used)? Apparently they don't make it anymore (UGH) but i want one.

Here's a pic of the guard from "HarrierRX300" in CL that was posted a while back. I was wondering if anyone on this site has seen it or knows anyone who has one, or knows where i could still get one?

If anyone has one they'd like to sell or can find out where to purchase the same one, please let me know! I would be willing to pay a considerable finder's fee for anyone who can find a place that can sell me one!! I am EXTREMELY motivated to find one...

Thanks!

post-83491-1228894122_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!! :rolleyes: That would be so much appreciated!! :) Please let me know if you find any front bull guard for the Rx300, there are a few other stainless steel designs out there.

NP! I'll be just as happy as you are if they do make sway bar for rx300, we're probably the few that asked for it lol. I remember when I was in hong kong 2 years ago I do see few harriers with metal bars in front and back, I ask one of them and he said the shop took from another product and did custom fabrication but I'll email my friend's too about it.

maybe you had seen this, but kinda expensive

http://www.eautoworks.com/search-RX300/mk37-ba52.htm

If tom's makes a sway bar for it with my soon michelin latitude tires, I think my suv will handles great for its class. But still working on my HID solutions though...