Windsheild Wiper Problems

having problems with my wipers not working at all was messing with my power antenna plug becuz my power antenna doesnt work niether well i pluged it in and it made clicking niose so i unplugged it and removed all the power wires to the plug and plugged it back in well one of the hot wires touched ground and blew my radio fuse replaced the fuse but now my wipers dont work ive checked all the fuse all good but i have one with no power at all i dont have my fuse label so i dont know what fuses are what im thinking the maybe the one that has no power to or from might be for the wipers label for the fuses would be nice or maybe wiring diagrams would help thanks.

1993 and Ive checked the fuse and i don't have a label for my fuses basically i have more than 20amp fuse and Ive checked them all but i have one that has no power at all to or from a wiring diagram would help then i could track were the power is going into fuse box thanks.