Web Site Which Lists/describes Experience With Different Vehicles?

pauljcl

A couple (or more) months back, when I was disappointed that Lexus 'respectfully declined' to assist in any way in the cost of a rear engine seal for a 68'000 miles RX300, I had received a very kind post back from someone who gave me the URL of a web site that listed the various vehicle models and people's comments on their ownership. If anyone remembers that web site, could you please repeat it to me? I idiotically did not write it down and my memory seems to have gone the way of the rear engine seal - leaky. Thanks much in advance.

Paul

Sorry to hear that. You might want to try this site, if you go to the bottom of the page you will see where you can file a complaint.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007...settlement.html

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Pat

Thanks, Pat. I have already filed a complaint (which is probably a useless endeavour!). The site I mentioned was a general site where owners of all makes/models of cars wrote in their experiences and this gave, roughly, aguide to the failings or strong popints of some models vs. others. I could kick myself in the head (if I could!) for forgetting the name. It seemed so obvious at the time....

Paul