Trunk Lock/release Switch

Hey all,

I have a little problem here, dunno if anyone can help

... I have a '93 Gs300 and locked the main switch(pushed it in) between the Gas tank and trunk releases ... problem is, I only received one key with the car ..I believe this is the valet key since there is no keyless entry button on it ...and it won't unlock the switch, and since the previous owner had removed the trunk lock from the lid, I have no way of getting in the trunk now! :D

I appreciate any suggestions.

Roland

I don't mean to sound like an !Removed!, but the solution is obvious. Go to a dealer and get a master key. Open the trunk button lock. While you're there, get the trunk lock fixed. Perhaps expensive, but it won't happen to you again.

...I was just reading on one of the forums that in order to program a new master key( if i was to get one from the dealer), i'd need to have at least one programmed master key already.

... and it seems the only other solution, without any master keys presently, is to change some computer which costs around $2,000