Some Jerk Hit My Lexus

yeah so i park outside a gas station and go inside to get a candy bar...and so i come outside and there is some jerk in white Audi A4 backs up into my SC400 and hits the driver side...then the guy see's me and floors it out of there and takes off onto the highway and leaves me with paint damage on my bumper...

so i go back inside and ask the guys behind the counter to replay the video and get his plate number...and they do, and guess what?! their cameras dont have good enough resolution to make out license plates so all they have is the car and the dude and nothing else...so im basically screwed cause it will cost me 500 either way unless i can buff it out...

i'm going to fight him if i ever see him driving along!! :angry:

Damn dude. The guy saw you and took off?! I can only imagine how pissed you are. I know I'd be livid too.

It also sucks big donkey nuts that the cameras don't have good enough resolution to catch the license plate. Kinda makes you want to carry around a lead baseball to chuck at guys like that doesn't it?

mannn i was so *BLEEP*ed off..and yes it makes me want to carry around a sledgehammer in my back seat...cause logically nothing else is going in the backseat of and SC..lol..so yeah i buffed it hard and got most of it off except for about a 6 inch long scratch... :angry:

you know what was funny though? the cop said to me right before he pulled away..."your windows are illegally tinted and your license plate covers are too dark and they are both illegal"....now have a good night young man :D haha and he drove away...so yeah to everyone who has a lexus this is why we park 5 miles away from the nearest car in a parking lot <_<

My cousin carries 2 orange cones in his car (BMW M3) that he went and stuck Home Depot bought letters on to say "POLICE". He parks at the end of the lot where there is no space on one side of the car and on the other side he puts the cones in the vacant space.

He says if he comes back to his car and finds the actual police he can just deny he owns the cones and say it must be some kind of practical joke. If someone steals the cones he's out $20 which is not a big deal considering dent repair starts at $75. He's been doing this for about a year and has no dents.

My cousin carries 2 orange cones in his car (BMW M3) that he went and stuck Home Depot bought letters on to say "POLICE". He parks at the end of the lot where there is no space on one side of the car and on the other side he puts the cones in the vacant space.

He says if he comes back to his car and finds the actual police he can just deny he owns the cones and say it must be some kind of practical joke. If someone steals the cones he's out $20 which is not a big deal considering dent repair starts at $75. He's been doing this for about a year and has no dents.

lol, knowing my luck a cop would see me taking the cones out of my trunk and then put a dent in me rodney king style.

hahhha thats a great idea...im sure i can swipe 2 traffic cones from somewhere around my city..i might actually consider trying that ;)

and i love the cartoon of the guy just holding his new doors, however we all know the doors of an SC weigh more than i do :lol:

so now my trunk includes: spare tire, med kit, nak amp, 2 Peabody Police traffic cones, and a Very heavy lead baseball to throw at people like the driver of that Audi :D

That's all kinds of F***ed up. I had something similar happen to me when I was at a house party. Some a**hole backed into the driver's side quarter panel on my LS. Of course no one saw anything and of course no note was left. It didn't scratch the paint luckily, but it did dent it. My ex worked at a dealership so I took it there and we were able to get out most of the dent... Man that guy was a low-life to actually watch you catch him, then just take off :chairshot:

I just thought about this - instead of a lead-based baseball (which would be HEAVY...and I was joking too ;)), how about just carry around a golf ball? They fly like crazy and they'll sure as hell leave a dent. :)

*Disclaimer* I hold no responsibility for the actions of other individuals. I am also not saying that I will take my own advice and carry a golf ball or two around with me. ;)

While parked at a guy friends house, I was leaving and saw his jealous other girl friend begining to back up into my driver side door, I started running in time to almost grab her out of her car as she saw me a drove off. I reported it to the police and they made a report of a "hit and run". I gave them her license plate they contacted her and she denied it all. So for the body and paint repairs the insurance waived the deductable that you don't pay in a "hit and run". Total $800. and that was at an honest body shop where they love my car. 1996 black SC300.

I too get exercise parking where no cars are in the parking lots.