Can Someone Help?

I guess you kinda don;t know what i mean.

As mentioned in the faq .

None of the stock equipment will work properly with any kind of new equipment. You are comparing apples to oranges just because they both have seeds and are fruit.

The stock system puts out so little power and is very efficient at it that no matter what you find ,it will either be over powered ( replacing an amp ) or underpowered ( replacing speakers.)

skperformance ...........

At the risk of stating the obvious ............ you just clarified perhaps the single most useful, important and missing FAQ for this section:

Problem:

There is no faq for this section as there is no faq's.

Answer:

The faq are related to specific models of cars in there sections.

It is mainly for modification of an audio system more than repairing problems which an faq helps with .

Resolution: State that expectation as an FAQ in the "Pinned" post or a very brief and to the point FAQ statement for the use of the "Audio / Video / Electronics Forums".

What may be obvious to you, a heavy user of the LOC, is not necessarily transparent to others who might infrequently read or post to a particular forum.

Finally, I would refer you to a line in your own "signature statement" which reads ........:rolleyes:

check the FAQ in that section ........

skperformance .........

Then i guess you are nominating yourself to spend a few weeks to find all the tiny bits of information.

that is also found by searching.

Hardly ........... but thanks.

You are repeating the obvious ...........

There are no common questions if there were then there would be an faq.

Wrong ......this is perhaps one, of two or three, basic statements that constitute an FAQ for this Forum. Why do you think you have to keep stating the same, apparently obvious, thing ..... because you are assuming something that is not explicitly stated elsewhere. How else does someone know ....... what you have now stated twice?

Get it .......? :huh:

If you aren't going to do it. then why expect someone else to.

It is more time that i have to invest for free.

It is also awfully presumtious to tell people "you should have this and that "and to spend countless hours to compile something.If you yourself wouldn;t or can't

I don;t get paid to be here i just try and help where i can.

95% of my bandwidth is dedicated to this site and checking it and reading + answering where i can.

If you have questions about your car then be my guest and post them . Hopefully someone can help you answer them.

This site is not funded or even affiliated with lexus ,so we don;t have the detailed background of every component or fixes.

This site is just owners helping other owers.

skperformance ..........

You know what the funny thing is .......... if you look at the original post by ES300Dude and your various responses .......... you will see how many different ways you basically said .......... "I'm not going to or can't answer your question".

Why did you respond in the first place? Wouldn't it have been more prudent to just let the dumb be dumb?

I don;t get paid to be here i just try and help where i can.

95% of my bandwidth is dedicated to this site and checking it and reading + answering where i can.

Perhaps with one or two minor tweaks ........ your efforts would be better understood and appreciated?

Have a great New Year ......... :cheers:

Hey ive been searching online and i counldn't find the specs for a 93 es300 stereo system. I want to know this info so i wanted to see if it was worth it to put in a new system. if anyone one could help it would be greatful.

its not worth even worrying about the stock its a crappy. crappy power look at the obvious. the car has 8 speakers and I have seen head units bigger than the amp and the power supply for the amp. Go after market cheaper and sounds better. Sounds so much better, like for an example cassette to CD.