1999 Gs300 Heater Problems

I just purchased my 1999 GS300 a month ago. The car is in great condition but I have one problem.

The lowest setting on the climate control on the GS is 65 degrees. It doesn't matter how high i increase the temperature, when I increase the temp above 65 the heat will blow at its highest. It only drops when it is set back to 65(coldest). Not including the A/C setting.

Can someone help. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I just purchased my 1999 GS300 a month ago. The car is in great condition but I have one problem.

The lowest setting on the climate control on the GS is 65 degrees. It doesn't matter how high i increase the temperature, when I increase the temp above 65 the heat will blow at its highest. It only drops when it is set back to 65(coldest). Not including the A/C setting.

Can someone help. It is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

it sounds like you need to replace your servo motors......or atleast the temp servo motor

try searching the old posts it will help alot or here is some old posts 2 get u started......

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...hl=servo+motors

Thanks for the reply. At least I have a direction to go to now. I saw the posts but was not sure that it was the same problem since i was only getting too much heat.

I will explore and see what i can find/fix.

thanks again.

no problem. i just ordered my 2nd set and will have them in shortly. finally i can put my glove box back together! after last install with bad servo's (i bought some used ones, never again) i just decided to leave glove box off until i got new ones so FINALLY i can fully fix this! can walk you through this if u need BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONAN TRY AND FINISH MY DIY THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT WEEK AS I HAVE LIKE 100 PICS TO GO WITH IT AND NEED TO DELETE SOME!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't been on for a while now. I have been working on wheels and suspension on my car.

I am now ready to tackle this problem with my car.

Hey If you have replaced your servos I would appreciate walkthrough in replacing these things.

You can email it to me if it is possible.

thanks in advance,

TGenesis01

Sorry I haven't been on for a while now. I have been working on wheels and suspension on my car.

I am now ready to tackle this problem with my car.

Hey If you have replaced your servos I would appreciate walkthrough in replacing these things.

You can email it to me if it is possible.

thanks in advance,

TGenesis01

ask me nething u need or u can call me and i will walk you through it....BUT wont have phone back for 4 days... (iphone crashed and is in for repair) :( but i work mon-fri and will be happy to walk you through it via email or phone, or even in here so others can see it! when u gonna post pics of the wheels? and what kinda suspension did you go to?

I just started to do H&R springs but I am seriously considering some TIEN coilovers...I have to resolve some rubbing issues. will be rolling the fender this weekend.

As for the wheels, I have an album with a few pictures on them.

BTW If you can, just email me the instructions on the servo replacement. TGenesis01@aol.com...thanks alot, I would be lost without your help!!!

I just started to do H&R springs but I am seriously considering some TIEN coilovers...I have to resolve some rubbing issues. will be rolling the fender this weekend.

As for the wheels, I have an album with a few pictures on them.

BTW If you can, just email me the instructions on the servo replacement. TGenesis01@aol.com...thanks alot, I would be lost without your help!!!

when you planning on doin this? have you already bought your servo's? i guess i do finally need to put some words to paper as they say........

I need instructions too for my 1998 GS400 drivers side servo. Thanks

ok i will try and get this to paper so to say before i come back from holidays! that will be my christmas present to you'll! lol

merry christmas all