Frustrating Low Tire Warning Light

I did a search on this forum and only found a few references to the low tire warning light. Mine is on most of the time. I have checked and rechecked the tire pressure. The spare has no monitoring system on my 07 RX400h, that I can tell anyways. There is nothing hooked up to the valve of the spare. My tires are properly inflated, I reset my maintenance log. Any other ideas on how to get the light to go off?

Thanks

I did a search on this forum and only found a few references to the low tire warning light. Mine is on most of the time. I have checked and rechecked the tire pressure. The spare has no monitoring system on my 07 RX400h, that I can tell anyways. There is nothing hooked up to the valve of the spare. My tires are properly inflated, I reset my maintenance log. Any other ideas on how to get the light to go off?

Thanks

Thanks

Have Lexus Service reduce the sensitivity setting for the tires. I had the same problem. I checked the tire pressure on all my tires (well, I didn't think about the spare tire, but....) Anyway, I brought it into Lexus because the warning lights were driving me crazy. Anyway, Lexus Service changed the warning sensitivity from 30 psi to 25 psi and now all is OK. Apparently they recommend the tire pressure to be 34 and the low tire warning to be 30 psi, but in the cold weather, it causes the warning to go off sooner.