Clicking Gas Pedal

CanadaCraig

Hi Guys!! :)

Every now and then - my gas pedal [just as I'm starting to press on it] makes a clicking sound. Trouble is - whenever I press the pedal with my hand [while I'm safely parked in my driveway - I might add] it's fine. I'm all but certain that the sound is coming from the plastic pedal.

No big deal - I guess. Just annoying.

Have any of you had a clicking gas pedal?

Thanks,

Craig!! :)

LOL - thanks Denny!! :D

I'm not usually THAT sensitive to car noises. It's just that my LS didn't have a radio to distract me for the first month I owned 'it'. And after I started to tune into the tapping valves - I just couldn't help but become aware of EVERY little noise.

Craig!! :)

also check that sand didn't get in there. Ahhh I just hate car noises. The worst part is that I DO hear stuff and usually right after that something breaks. I sat on the Eastern Shore of Virginia late one Sunday night with a burned out wheel bearing, my wife and 2 year old daughter in the car once. I heard the noise several miles before and correctly identified it. It still burned up. Nosies freak me out.

Denny