Happy Birthday Jcrome04 !

dcfish

:cheers: HB to JC at the LOC ChampagneToast.gif

Got an idea for ya (you seem to be enterprising enough). Strap on a video camera to your friend's front bumper or better yet get two friends, one driving and one shooting, to tail you (a bike would be better). Get them to follow you at relatively slow speed, so the camera doesn't shake. After 5 - 10 secs as the camera car creeps up on your rear bumper you peel out WOT. Should get the full sound effect. Get a couple of shots. One from straight behind. Another from the rear side. Maybe one as you come up to the camera car and rip past with camera following your car. Of course then you post them and we all get to enjoy.:cheers:

My my my, look who's ready for their AARP card! Hahaha... happy belated B-Day amigo! Hope you had a good one! At your posting rate, you'll be making Blake and I look like amateurs before the snow melts.

That's what you all are! AMATEURS! For being LATE to my party!!!!!!! hahahahahaha :lol: NC I need some advice on getting my AARP membership. I hear you're an old pro! ;)

Jk buds thanks a lot!!! It was a great one. Spent some quality time with the fam. Then went to a movie with the gf. Went to see Appaloosa. That movie is freaking awesome!

Oh and eatingupbluetooth I've been wanting to get some more videos of my car now that my exhaust has settled in more.... :)

hahahaha