Which cars can the SC take?

Haven't raced anyone yet. Too much trouble now for me. I may time it w/ s-afc, cone filter, fans, and clutch at the 8th friday. I'll post my times - hopefully reaction will be better than last time(didn't have the sc).

• 3 weeks later...
I have no problems taking Vette Z06's, M3's, M5's, the occasional sportbike....oh wait....did you say stock?  ;)

Hmm....It runs just under 16's, so thats most all hondas/acuras, but bimmers have plenty that are faster, mercedes has a couple.  Hmmm.

SR

im confused :?: you are saying you have a tc but are running just under 16's or are you talking about stock?

• 9 months later...

Over here on Okinawa I have taken out skylines and supras with my stock Soarer TT, could be they were bad drivers..................

Took on an older porsche 911 the other day, but I don't think the guy was taking care of it because all he saw was my tail lights :lol: :P

there's one girl at my school. d`mn... she can drive... she's got a stick VW cabrio, but when you stick her in another manual car with more horse, she can push that thing to the limit like no other... i fear her on the streets... :unsure: :(

Oh, don't get me wrong, there are definitely girls who can kick a$$. My girlfriend is one of them. Once I had trouble keeping up with her ;) , and I'm a F5k Driver.

Gosh, that old lady must be me! The only thing that could catch me heading to Tennessee on I75 yesterday was a V8 Mustang.

Hi, I'm new...love my SC better than...well, almost anything! :D

Have some questions about needed repairs. Tired of paying dealership my hard earned $$ for things I could probably fix myself. So far, I can fix 'plum near anything, and I ain't afraid to try!

• 2 months later...