Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Tang

Fs: 19" Fabulous Profound Wheels/tires Staggered

1. post a location of the seller: vancouver bc canada

2. have an asking price: $2300USD

3. state if new or used( then how old ): i purchased them secondhand, i've only used them for 3 months

4. receipt from original purchase, including where it was purchased: no receipts, bought privately

5. your name ( should be no problem if you would like someones money in exchange ): Benjamin Tang, VERIFIED PAYPAL MEMBER

6. Shipping, if it is included or not and how much to areas : UPS standard ground. buyer pays all shipping related costs

IMGP0058.jpg

IMGP0056.jpg

IMGP0057.jpg

fabulous profound wheels, low disk

polished clear anodized lips, brushed finish centers

comes with michelin pilot sport tires

19x10.5+30 255/35/19

19x9.5+32 225/40/19

my gs was lowered on tein CS V2.0 coilovers, rolled fenders. the rears were slightly pulled as well, but that was when i was running a different set of wheels. i don't think you need to do it with these.

wheel condition is about an 8.5/10. tires are around 50-60% treadwear with minimal camber wear. the wheels are straight and the tires well balanced based on the 3 months i had them on last year. there is some sidewall marks from fender rubbing because they came off an imported JDM toyota soarer, and had also suffered some minor cosmetic damage from tiedown straps, etc. there is no clearcoat crazing or corrosion, but there is some peeling, and there are scratches on the lip from previous owner stacking the wheels on top of each other without placing something protective in between :egads:

i tried to take pics of what best represents their condition....

http://photobucket.com/fabulousprofound

verified paypal members only. if you're a newbie, find someone to vouch for you. i will pay for paypal fees. sorry no trades as i no longer own a car :cry:

local buyer preferred, but will ship at buyer's expense. be forwarned that it will take time for me to try and package these up for shipping and get them to UPS. duties, taxes, brokerage, etc. are also the buyer's responsibility.

thanks

Sign in to follow this