Whining Noise In Cabin

mann777

Could somebody tell me if at high speed around 70-90 mph do you get a whining noise in cabin, what I hear they are coming from the rear side of the cabin, has anybody experience it. The noise is not loud but enough to hear it at a low level with no traffic around. I feel it is the wheel well, but just can figure it exactly, Your thoughts appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks old schlovo, you know were rite, Last week I was doing some preventive maintenance in my garage, while cleaning the engine bay, notice one bolt jutting out, and it was help by the HVAC tubes of the a/c placed at the lower end of the radiator . Had a closer look, from which part, it was the water pump bolt loosened, since the space is too little for a tool to be inserted, I had to take to the dealer to sort it out, and he said the radiator had to be removed to do the job, so well here goes, and car was received 2 days back, and hissing noise is gone. thanks to you.