Sign in to follow this  
PilotguyPA28

Rear Parking Sensor For Sale

When I bought my 2003 LS430 a year ago the left rear bumper had an indentation in it. Most people couldn't see it but I did. Being a perfectionist I had the bumper professionally repaired including replacing the left rear Parking Sensor. I paid about $270 for a new one. This old one worked perfectly but has a tear in the rim portion. It is silver in color and I'm sure can be repainted. I can send you a picture if you'll e-mail me at tfarmer@fa.ua.edu. I'm not sure of the market value but if you'll make an offer I will listen. My number is 205-239-6980 if you want to call. Just make a resonable offer.

Pilotguy, I had to delete your ebay link as per our buy and sell forum rules:

7. NO EBAY LINKS. If you have an eBay auction it will cost you to have a link placed on the LOC to receive more dedicated Lexus owners traffic to your auction. You are selling it on eBay to make as much as you can ,not to help a fellow Lexus owner getting a part.

I'll leave your thread open if you want to revise your original post to turn it in to a sales ad (with all of the pertinent info) for the forum instead of a link to an ebay auction.

Blake

It's from my 2003 LS430 silver in color but I'm sure it can be painted another color. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a pic. tfarmer@fa.ua.edu

When I bought my 2003 LS430 a year ago the left rear bumper had an indentation in it. Most people couldn't see it but I did. Being a perfectionist I had the bumper professionally repaired including replacing the left rear Parking Sensor. I paid about $270 for a new one. This old one worked perfectly but has a tear in the rim portion. It is silver in color and I'm sure can be repainted. I can send you a picture if you'll e-mail me at tfarmer@fa.ua.edu. I'm not sure of the market value but if you'll make an offer I will listen. My number is 205-239-6980 if you want to call.

Pilotguy, I had to delete your ebay link as per our buy and sell forum rules:
7. NO EBAY LINKS. If you have an eBay auction it will cost you to have a link placed on the LOC to receive more dedicated Lexus owners traffic to your auction. You are selling it on eBay to make as much as you can ,not to help a fellow Lexus owner getting a part.

I'll leave your thread open if you want to revise your original post to turn it in to a sales ad (with all of the pertinent info) for the forum instead of a link to an ebay auction.

Blake

Why did you move this one? I took out the reference to eBay.

I moved it because the appropriate forum for your sales ad is the Buy & Sell Forum (not the 90-06 LS forum), so please post your sales ads in this forum instead of the model specific forums.

Thanks,

blake918

Sign in to follow this