Pulls To The Left

a/m

couple of Q'S on my 07-350- 45000 mi.... step on brake car pulls hard to left side. dealer says brakes within specs. wants to do alignment. tires are in good shape.....also says i need $360. fuel system service, throttle body dirty??, if not done will ruin engine. can anyone educate a non-mech. female on this??? Thanks, A/M.

couple of Q'S on my 07-350- 45000 mi.... step on brake car pulls hard to left side. dealer says brakes within specs. wants to do alignment. tires are in good shape.....also says i need $360. fuel system service, throttle body dirty??, if not done will ruin engine. can anyone educate a non-mech. female on this??? Thanks, A/M.

Run as fast as you can from that dealer...

If it is the alignment causing your problem, it would have pull to the left without applying your brakes. If it only happens when it is braking, your right front brake caliper may be sticking on its sliding pins. You may want to have your dealer take a look again, or take it to a different dealer, it should still be under warranty if that is the problem.

N.C.O.

any idea, if in fact i needed 'throttle body'work [whatever that is] why my throttle bodies are going bad?? last winter the car was racing on startup and would only inch out in drive. i thought i was on ice,not the case, after 5 minutes was ok again??