Tranny Leak Looks Like The Bellhousing!

1993 GS300 2JZGE N/A FOR NOW!

JUST TURNED ON THE CAR FOR TODAY TO HEAD OUT AND SMELLED TRANNY FLUID SO I TURNED OF THE CAR AND HAD A HUGE OIL SPILL ON MY DRIVE WAY! WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPEND I HOPE ITS THE T.CONVERTER SO I CAN REPLACE IT WITH A DRAGONFLY WITH BIGGER STALL!!! DO THESE GS300 HAVE ISSUSE LIKE THIS!

WHAT I THINK HAPPENDS WAS I GOT TRASHED LAST NIGHT AND ON THE WAY HOME I DID ABOUT 4-5 360'S

THANKS BRO FOR THE REPLY THE THING IS IT DARK OUTSIDE ! IT SUCK I WANNA FIXS MY BABY! BUT THANKS BRO FOR THE GS LOVE!!! THE SC FORUM IS HARD TO FOR ANYONE TO W/B WITH A REPLY

y r u typing in all caps? r u angry at someone or something? do u not have a drop light or a flashlight? can u pinpoint where the leak is actually spewing from and we can attempt to help you better or during the day can u snap a few pics?

THANKS BRO FOR THE REPLY THE THING IS IT DARK OUTSIDE ! IT SUCK I WANNA FIXS MY BABY! BUT THANKS BRO FOR THE GS LOVE!!! THE SC FORUM IS HARD TO FOR ANYONE TO W/B WITH A REPLY

y r u typing in all caps? r u angry at someone or something? do u not have a drop light or a flashlight? can u pinpoint where the leak is actually spewing from and we can attempt to help you better or during the day can u snap a few pics?

THANKS GUYS FOR THE REPLYS!!!

ok i got under the car and had my brother turn on the car it takes about 30 secound then it start leakin from the drip hole on the bell housing dead in the middle of thr bell! ill send some pics as soon as i can!!

im thinking the seal blow off or the tranny pump is gone in gonna start working on it so ill reply back as soon as i can!

can i use a tranny out of an is300? this guy has two trannys for sale!

1... 2jz-ge 5 speed e shift auto transmisions has low milage , only 23k 100 $

2... 90k on it and has a toyomoto valvebody shiftkit.... asking 125 $

will i be able to use any of these for my car? i have a 1993 gs300 and they are out of a is300! please get back too me if any one knows!

can i use a tranny out of an is300? this guy has two trannys for sale!

1... 2jz-ge 5 speed e shift auto transmisions has low milage , only 23k 100 $

2... 90k on it and has a toyomoto valvebody shiftkit.... asking 125 $

will i be able to use any of these for my car? i have a 1993 gs300 and they are out of a is300! please get back too me if any one knows!

WELL I FOUND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS !!!

the tranny spunn the bearing on the oil pump and forsted the oil seal out! so i found all the parts for under 20 bucks bearing,oil seal,pump seal,filter, so i put the tranny togther and its going up in the morrning luckly the converter was fine it looks like someone changed it already and the bearing didnt hurt it! it looks funky its all white no name date or anything i also think my motor was swapped due to yellow paint on the flywheel! my brother says its a jap spec motor cause of all the funky stickers (chinese) sh-t i dont understand! i hit everyone on the comeback later on! wish me luck

the tranny spunn the bearing on the oil pump and forsted the oil seal out! so i found all the parts for under 20 bucks bearing,oil seal,pump seal,filter, so i put the tranny togther and its going up in the morrning luckly the converter was fine it looks like someone changed it already and the bearing didnt hurt it! it looks funky its all white no name date or anything i also think my motor was swapped due to yellow paint on the flywheel! my brother says its a jap spec motor cause of all the funky stickers (chinese) sh-t i dont understand! i hit everyone on the comeback later on! wish me luck

you might wanna check your gears while your in there and see if your missing a synchro or ne teeth off ne off them, y wouldn't you just replace the oil pump instead of sorta "rebuilding" it like you seem to be doing? if its a "jap spec motor" as you say it wont have Chinese writing on it......it might have Japanese writing on it but highly unlikely for it to be Chinese writing. that's kinda insulting too, don't you think.......especially to ne Asian people on here :censored:

you might wanna check your gears while your in there and see if your missing a synchro or ne teeth off ne off them, y wouldn't you just replace the oil pump instead of sorta "rebuilding" it like you seem to be doing? if its a "jap spec motor" as you say it wont have Chinese writing on it......it might have Japanese writing on it but highly unlikely for it to be Chinese writing. that's kinda insulting too, don't you think.......especially to ne Asian people on here :censored:

first of all im sorry if i ansulted anyone! the tranny was rebuilt in 2007 no need for the whole rebouilt think! thanks anyways for the advise! and the tranny drove super smouth no grinds miss shist down shifeted when i told it too! i replaced mouunts all the seals motor rear main seal the works car is driving fine so i finished and i wanted too tell everyone the out come! thanks everyone for your help and support and HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

first of all im sorry if i ansulted anyone! the tranny was rebuilt in 2007 no need for the whole rebouilt think! thanks anyways for the advise! and the tranny drove super smouth no grinds miss shist down shifeted when i told it too! i replaced mouunts all the seals motor rear main seal the works car is driving fine so i finished and i wanted too tell everyone the out come! thanks everyone for your help and support and HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

so you had your tranny rebuilt in 2007 and somehow you still spun a bearing.....sounds like they did a shotty job on the rebuild or your REALLY beating this car 2 death even more than some people i know who race theirs . tranny on the gs300 fairly stout till like 450+ hp......

so you had your tranny rebuilt in 2007 and somehow you still spun a bearing.....sounds like they did a shotty job on the rebuild or your REALLY beating this car 2 death even more than some people i know who race theirs . tranny on the gs300 fairly stout till like 450+ hp......

bro whats ur fuc-ing issue with me! ever time i post something you have something smart too say whats up!!! GET OFF THE D-CK FUC- BOY! IF YOU GOT SHI- TO SAY GET TOO IT!

bro whats ur fuc-ing issue with me! ever time i post something you have something smart too say whats up!!! GET OFF THE D-CK FUC- BOY! IF YOU GOT SHI- TO SAY GET TOO IT!

last time i checked i didnt have a issue with youi was just responding to your posts. only issue i did have was you TYPING IN ALL CAPS FOR EVERYPOST but not really a issue for me.im just stating the facts AS YOU CLAIM THEM.....you got tranny rebuilt in 2007 it its already messed up. like i said its some shotty job if its already out! if you dont want responses dont post man. nice language, how old r u like 22? get off the D!ck F*ck boy.........dear lord, sorry kiddo i dont swing your way. oh n by the way i did say what i had say or the SHI- (as u say)

WHAT I THINK HAPPENDS WAS I GOT TRASHED LAST NIGHT AND ON THE WAY HOME I DID ABOUT 4-5 360'S

i just noticed this,this morning from your first post. sigh....morons like you belong in jail......or dead either way.