Coolant Overflow Reservoir

motoroil

I have a '93 ES300.

I want to replace my coolant overflow reservoir as its wearing out and beginning to dry rot/crack at the very top edges.

I'm having a hard time finding one reasonably, but I can easily get new '93 camry reservoirs for about $17-25 (shipped).

Are they interchangeable? Here are some on ebay--it look pretty close to my ES300 overflow tank, but I can't tell if they're identical.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1%3D%26_fvi%3D1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1%3D%26_fvi%3D1

(if for any reason the links don't work just do an ebay search on the item IDs, 190255517446 and 350117021960

Anyone know if the camry and ES300 tanks are swappable?

Thanks!

The 93 es300 is a camry. The only real differences are the interior trim, and the fact that the camry has a 4 cyl base engine. It would be a safe bet that this would be a drop in replacement. When I replaced my rad, I ordered it for a camry, figured I didn't need a Lexus markup. Yes it was identical.

The 93 es300 is a camry. The only real differences are the interior trim, and the fact that the camry has a 4 cyl base engine. It would be a safe bet that this would be a drop in replacement. When I replaced my rad, I ordered it for a camry, figured I didn't need a Lexus markup. Yes it was identical.

the over flow for the camry and lexus are different dont order for a camry just letting ya know now.

When I was at my Lexus dealer, the nice lady behind the counter did a quick "where used" check on the radiator overflow for my '96. I think she said it was the same as an older (95 maybe?) Camry. And about 1/2 the price! Not many will do this, but I thought it was very nice of her.