2001 Ls 430 Body Damage/ Help!

Johnny5Zen

Hello,

I was recently in an accident with an uninsured motorist that has caused considerable damage to my front-end. The collision repair estimate is 15k to replace everything (including labor). Is there any advice on how I can save my car? Is there a market for selling a damaged vehicle? Maybe the parts individually?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

johnny.dario@gmail.com

Does your insurance policy not have coverage for property damage caused by an uninsured motorist?

$15,000 sounds like a pretty serious repair...maybe enough to total the car. Do you have any pictures of the damage?

Same thing happened to me. Never got an estimate because other driver had no insurance and I only carry liability on my 1990 Ls 400. You could part the car out and get back some of your money but it's a lot of work. I bought used lights and bumper cover , straightened bent hood, bought matching paint and covered the whole thing with a bra. Car will never look as good but, as always, it runs great.