Navigation Screen Repair/replacements

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dcfish,

I have a 2007 IS300 (Middle East version - it looks like the IS250 and 350 from the States) and the touch screen stopped working. Do you have anymore replacement screens? Please email me at akil.nasser@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Dcfish,

Thank you for your response, but for some reason I did not receive the email. Can you please re-email it to shirley.truong@eastwestbank.com I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you for your time. this is in regards of the 07 IS250 screen. :)

Hi dcfish,

I'm having the same problem as everyone. My navigation touchscreen stopped working. Nothing happens when I push the agree button and it's just stuck on the caution screen. I drive a 2007 IS250. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi DCfish,

I just bought an IS300 2007, there are no specific services here and i have a screen problem. Every thing works great, climate, audio, info etc. just navigation system and general menu don' t appear. when i press navigation buttons a system failure message is appearing and trying to forward me to local provider. Please help me in this question. I am really desperate and waiting for your answer..

Email: erkambezci@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dcfish,

I am having the same problem as every one else on this thread. My " touch screen" does not work. The ac tab and such still works but I cannot select anything on the screen. No touch response. I was wondering if you have any screens and Lexus 2006 is250. My email is anguy41@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dcfish,

I, too, am having the same problem. My touchscreen no longer works, however, all of my buttons/tabs work and the system is still functioning. Do you have any screens for a 2007 IS250. 

-chuckler

Hi dcfish,

Same boat as everyone else. Screen on my 2010 IS250C has scratches from abrasive cloth/cleaner. Everything is working fine,

but screen looks terrible. Do you have a replacement screen?

Thanks,

Pete

pbaday@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

Hello DCfish

The search of the internet came up with your name as the person to talk to about replacement touchscreens. All of my functions still work just the touch screen is not working. If you have a replacement screen for a 2006 IS350 ML please email me at your earliest convenience at

evergara444@gmail.com

Thanks again

Ed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi dcfish,

Looks like I'm in the same predicament as everyone else. I have a 2007 IS250 Lexus. My lease ended in June 2011, and I decide to buy out the car without the warranty. I turn on my car today. The touch screen is unresponsive. I can't click that stupid "I agree." Like everyone else, I can click on the tabs on the left like Climate and Info, but am unable to touch anything on the screen. The backup camera works still (thank goodness). Looks like many people are having problems with this, and was wondering what everyone is doing to fix this problem? It sucks that my warranty just ended too :\

Was hoping to send me more info to: r o n r o n 2 1 7 @ gmail.com

Thanks,

Ron

Hi dcfish,

I saw that you helped a lot of people out with the common navigation screen non-responsive issue. I have an IS300 2007 Middle East version and am having the exact same issue. The side buttons work and the rear view camera works when in reverse but I am unable to press anything on the screen. Appreciate if you could provide me with more details as to what you can do for me. My email is saadalrahman@qatar.net.qa

Appreciate the help.

This just happened to my wife's 2007 RX400h

I was quoted $7500 for a new screen and then $2600 for a refurb.

I have no idea how the crack happened, it runs for several inches, curves and is hairline thin.

All this 2 months after the standard warrenty was up, although, because of the dependency for the hybrid system, I'm debating with Lexus about it's applicability to the longer hybrid warrenty.

If anyone has a similar experience or has a solution, please let me know!!

my email is integrationmike@gmail.com

Hi DCFish,

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I have an 2007 IS350 and my screen will not respond to touch. Can you please let me know about a replacement screen. I was also interested in possibly upgrading to ML and wanted to see if you had any info about that as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Perkins.Raymond@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DCFish, I'm have the same problem--the screen is not cracked, but the "touch" no longer works...can you e-mail me regarding a replacement?

marnie.phillips@comcast.net

Thanks!

M-

Well, this seems to be a common problem. I just bought a IS350. I love it, but my touch screen is not responding anymore. DC do you have anymore replacement screens, and can I fix it myself?

Thanks,

(e-mail me at jdgandorf@hotmail.com)

Sup guys,

I have a 2006 is350. For some reason my navigation screen decided to just stop working. All the buttons around it seem to be working, even the buttons on the steering wheel. It is just not responding to my touch. From searching this forum, seems like this issue is common on our cars. What are my options in fixing this?

@dcfish, can you send me for info at minh_bach_312@yahoo.com?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

dcfish, i have the same issue as the others on this thread have had. is250 2006 touchscreen stopped working. the screen is visible and all maps are working, but the actual touch screen is not.

can you please email me with details on how to get this replaced at larrydchim@gmail.com?

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

New to forum. I have the same issue that this thread is about. 2007 IS250 with touch screen not responding. Just out of warranty in both years and miles.

dcfish, would you please email me at tangogx@verizon.net regarding replacement parts? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
My Navigation screen is cracked on my IS350. Everything else works except the touch screen. What is the replacement cost? Has anyone gone through this? Lexus is saying a replacement is about $8k. Is it possible to just get the touch screen replaced without having to buy the entire system? Any advise would be great.

Thanks.

Yes, I have a nav screen for you. I can not PM you (you do not have enough posts yet ) Need your email.

dcfish,

I have a 2006 IS250 and my navigation touch screen stopped working. The dealer told me it needed to be replaced for $1200.00. Do you have a screen that is cheaper?

Here's another one. I am looking for a screen for a 2006 GS Navigation screen. DC Fish, do you have any available? Here is my email just in case you need it jmcafee@npcapgroup.com

Thanks

My Navigation screen is cracked on my IS350. Everything else works except the touch screen. What is the replacement cost? Has anyone gone through this? Lexus is saying a replacement is about $8k. Is it possible to just get the touch screen replaced without having to buy the entire system? Any advise would be great.

Thanks.

Yes, I have a nav screen for you. I can not PM you (you do not have enough posts yet ) Need your email.

dcfish,

I have a 2006 IS250 and my navigation touch screen stopped working. The dealer told me it needed to be replaced for $1200.00. Do you have a screen that is cheaper?

Here's another one. I am looking for a screen for a 2006 GS Navigation screen. DC Fish, do you have any available? Here is my email just in case you need it jmcafee@npcapgroup.com

Thanks

Hi ppl !

Seems september "11 is not lucky for a few lexus owners ... and me is one of them !

I got the same problem ... i got a lexus is250 with full navi package and a few days ago my touch screen decided not to work anymore !

DC Fish .... can You help me ???? would You please write to pbaldisseri@yahoo.it and give me an advice ?

thanks