Navigation Screen Repair/replacements

BUMP..... I need a screen for a 07 Lexus IS250... Cracked mine movin a 2 x 4.. lol

eeeh...

Tmullins23@gmail.com

I have one, Email sent cheers.gif

DCFish, I have a 2010 lexus rx350. Do you have the navigation system for this car?

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

I'll check, Welcome to the club cheers.gif

Thank you DCFish.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC Fish,

I have a 2006 IS 250. The navigation works, just the screen does not. It is not responsive to touch at all. Will a replacement screen fix this? Do you have some in stock and how easy is it to install it?

Thanks.

DC Fish,

I have a 2006 IS 250. The navigation works, just the screen does not. It is not responsive to touch at all. Will a replacement screen fix this? Do you have some in stock and how easy is it to install it?

Thanks.

I'll check the inventory cheers.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Wow this is the DCFISH show!

I have torn my unit down, and now only need a new touch screen. Anyone know how to refurbish these screens? Not looking for a new profession just can't afford to pay someone else to fix it.

Since we are all about helping each other out on this site, I have found a few options for screens or refurbishing:

DCFISH: Of course

Joewashere (joseph): Find him on EBAY, search Lexus Navigation great reviews look him up!

DCfish,

Seems my sister's 2007 IS250 navigation screen is unresponsive as well. Turns on, but does not react to any input. Do you have any screen/units available?

I'll look, I have been really busy at work and my time has been very limited. Welcome to the club cheers.gif

BUMP..... I need a screen for a 07 Lexus IS250... Cracked mine movin a 2 x 4.. lol

eeeh...

Tmullins23@gmail.com

I have one, Email sent :cheers:

DCFIsh:

I have a IS250 with navigation. Audio, climate works but the Map, destination (navigation) buttons do not. When I press them I get "external system not connected". The dealer said I need a new unit at $1800-2200. Can you help?

Thanks

Hi DCFish,

I have a 2006 Lexus IS250 with a navigation screen with the same problem, the touch screen does not work anymore and my warranty just ran out. I have about 47K miles on the car. Can you help? My email is rudyghaly_at_gmail.com.

Much appreciated.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

I have everything except the computer, So, No on the system for now.

DCFISH I have an 06 IS 250 and the touch screen function does not work. If I can get information on how to have OT repaired/replaced it would be greatly appreciated. xxclarkyxx@yahoo.com

I have a 2007 ES 350 with nav and back up camera. Since The nav unit is so out of date, my new nav unit (Garmen) I got fot Christmas was placed on the factory unit screen. Whoops! Does anyone know where A replacement screen can be purchased? It works-sorta, but all the touch areas are not fuctioning properly. There is a small amount of damage visable.

Don

I have a 2007 ES 350 with nav and back up camera. Since The nav unit is so out of date, my new nav unit (Garmen) I got fot Christmas was placed on the factory unit screen. Whoops! Does anyone know where A replacement screen can be purchased? It works-sorta, but all the touch areas are not fuctioning properly. There is a small amount of damage visable.

Don

I'll see if I have a replacement screen for a 2007 es.

Welcome to the club cheers.gif

Hey DC,

I have a lexus is 350 2006 and my navi's touch screen stopped working. It was weird, one day it worked, the other it stopped. Everything inside works, just the touch stopped responding. I didn't spill anything or crack anything either.

Can you help? my email is aj@ajkumar.com

Thanks

Hey DC,

I have a lexus is 350 2006 and my navi's touch screen stopped working. It was weird, one day it worked, the other it stopped. Everything inside works, just the touch stopped responding. I didn't spill anything or crack anything either.

Can you help? my email is aj@ajkumar.com

Thanks

No IS350 screens at this point, I have 1 IS250 replacement screen left.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dcfish, im looking for 2011 oem lexus navigation for my 2011 is250 because when im buying it, it dont have navigation so now i want to have it... please contact me ASAP my email is jojonathan92@hotmail.com