Navigation Screen Repair/replacements

Hello DCFISH...We have a 2006 RX 330 that has a cracked navigation screen. Can you help find a replacement? Thanks. email me at rcerny55@gmail.com. Thank-You

I have the 2006 RX screen, Your email came back as "email address does not exist" PM me.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No IS350 screens in stock crybaby.gif

Are screens for IS350 and IS250 same?

Will you have any for IS250 soon? How much will it cost me?

Appreciate your answers.

Obi

No, Different screens. I wish they were the same. Becoming rare...

No IS350 screens in stock crybaby.gif

Are screens for IS350 and IS250 same?

Will you have any for IS250 soon? How much will it cost me?

Appreciate your answers.

Obi

No, Different screens. I wish they were the same. Becoming rare...

Hello DCFish,

if they are different screens, do you have one for IS250? My car is actually 2006 IS250, not IS350.

Thank you,

Obi

• 2 weeks later...

DCFish,

Please help! The touch function of my IS 250 screen has stopped working. Everything else works, I just cannot select anything by touch. Is it possible to buy a replacement screen? If you have any information I would be very grateful! My email address is emlogan01@gmail.com.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

dcfish,

Wife's 07 IS250 Nav screen not responding to touch. Rest of unit still works. Just no response from the touchscreen.

From what I read, a screen replacement should do the trick?

If so, could you please email me cost and any other details. nklussier2 @ gmail . com

Thanks for your time.

Tweakeraz

• 3 weeks later...

So, my touch screen stopped working in my 2007 IS250. The screen displays perfectly, it just doesn't respond to any touches. Can I get a resplacement or do I need to go the dealer route? I am just at 51k miles. :(

So, my touch screen stopped working in my 2007 IS250. The screen displays perfectly, it just doesn't respond to any touches. Can I get a resplacement or do I need to go the dealer route? I am just at 51k miles. :(

I have a screen for your IS250, EM or PM for details cheers.gif

I have a screen for your IS250, EM or PM for details cheers.gif

I tried to e-mail you through the site, but it wouldn't let me. My e-mail is pshull@gmail.com. I haven't done a whole lot of research. Is this a pretty common problem? I can't believe that my warranty litterally ended 1,099 miles ago (I am at 47 months) and the touch screen stopped responding.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DCFish,

I have a 2006 IS350 and the touch screen stopped working. Most functions still work, just the "touch" function doesn't work. It's stuck on the Disclaimer screen. When I touch the Agree button nothing happens. Do you have a replacement and if so will I be able to install it myself?

Thanks,

Oscar

Please email me at OscarRamosMail@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
BUMP..... I need a screen for a 07 Lexus IS250... Cracked mine movin a 2 x 4.. lol

eeeh...

Tmullins23@gmail.com

I have one, Email sent :cheers:

DCFish, I have a 2010 lexus rx350. Do you have the navigation system for this car?

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

BUMP..... I need a screen for a 07 Lexus IS250... Cracked mine movin a 2 x 4.. lol

eeeh...

Tmullins23@gmail.com

I have one, Email sent cheers.gif

DCFish, I have a 2010 lexus rx350. Do you have the navigation system for this car?

Anyhelp would be appreciated.

I'll check, Welcome to the club cheers.gif