Navigation Screen Repair/replacements

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP..... I need a screen for a 07 Lexus IS250... Cracked mine movin a 2 x 4.. lol

eeeh...

Tmullins23@gmail.com

I have one, Email sent :cheers:

Hi dcfish, another cracked nav screen here on a 2008 IS250. You have any left? my email is colby935@yahoo.com

hi dcfish, cracked nav screen 2006 rx400h awd g.brown@metromech.net

DCFish, I have an is350 2006 that the screen just stopped working for some reason. The whole unit still works, just the "touch" function doesn't work. We are out of warranty and wanted to see if you might have a replacement?

Thanks,

Kyle

coezy3@yahoo.com

DCFish, I have an is350 2006 that the screen just stopped working for some reason. The whole unit still works, just the "touch" function doesn't work. We are out of warranty and wanted to see if you might have a replacement?

Thanks,

Kyle

coezy3@yahoo.com

Email sent B)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I just bought this 2008 lexus is350 and the nav system works great. But the previous owner told me in order for me to watch dvd is to buy a converter.

Does anyone knows anything about this kind of converter.

Please let me know.!!

Regards,

David.

Hi DCFish,

My 2006 IS250's screen stopped working. The whole unit still works, just the "touch" function doesn't work. Do you have a replacement and if so will I be able to install it myself?

Thanks,

Obi

n_otgonbold@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very popular item lately, I'll see if I have any left. cheers.gif

dcfish I too need a new touchscreen for 2007 IS250. Everything works except touch screen. Broken for over a year please help.

jakaler0@yahoo.com

cool.gifcheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...

dcfish I too need a new touchscreen for 2007 IS250. Everything works except touch screen. Broken for over a year please help.

jakaler0@yahoo.com

cool.gifcheers.gif

man i cant beleive how many people are having these issues. dc i dont know if i need a new one yet maybe you can help me out. so i bought a 06 IS250 about 2 weeks ago. Everything was fine yesterday with my screen, parked my car and went inside the house. The next day i went to start it, the screen never came back on....no safety promt or anything at all...completely dead no navigation, no ac controls, no radio controls no settings nothing. Im really stressing over this i went over to lexus they did some preliminary testing and said its not a fuse so now they have to contact some department they have out in California i dont know what the hell the guy was saying but he made sure to mention that i might have to replace the whole thing for something like $2000....i dont have that kind of money and this really sux! Any suggestions or ideas i would really appreciate it!!! You can also email me at petar_d69@yahoo.com

Thanks!

good day dcfish.

would u plz tel me if u have touch screen for my is 350 2007

badralmana@hotmail.com

thank u inadvance

anybody hear from DC? I bought a screen 5 days ago and still havent heard rather it has shipped out or not. I just want to make sure everything is ok and of course use my stero and AC again.

ryan

Hi DCFish,

My 2006 IS250's screen stopped working. The whole unit still works, just the "touch" function doesn't work. Do you have a replacement and if so will I be able to install it myself?

Thanks,

Obi

n_otgonbold@yahoo.com

Hello DCfish,

Can you please email me about replacement?

Thank you,

Obi

Hi DCFish,

Thanks,

Obi

n_otgonbold@yahoo.com

Hello DCfish,

Can you please email me about replacement?

Thank you,

Obi

dcfish, need a nav screen for 2007 IS350, mine stopped functioning two weeks ago!

kyubi.lexus@gmail.com

Hey DC! I need a screen, do you have one in stock for me?