Map Light Bulb

mwbuck

The Sylvania replacement guide lists the dome lights as DE3175, however, the map lights in the front of the car are totally different than the dome lights in the rear. Does anyone know the type of bulb that is in the front map lights?

The Sylvania replacement guide lists the dome lights as DE3175, however, the map lights in the front of the car are totally different than the dome lights in the rear. Does anyone know the type of bulb that is in the front map lights?

Was it not listed in the sylvania bulb guide?? I searched up the 4Runner's bulb and it says use 168 (or aka 192 or 194 bulbs), which are the same ones as for the plate lights. Don't quote me on it, but that's the best I can find. I have both the GX and the 4Runner and they both seem to have the same type of map light/sunglass console.

BA9S is the part number you reference if you go to autozone or any other auto parts store. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Was it not listed in the sylvania bulb guide?? I searched up the 4Runner's bulb and it says use 168 (or aka 192 or 194 bulbs), which are the same ones as for the plate lights. Don't quote me on it, but that's the best I can find. I have both the GX and the 4Runner and they both seem to have the same type of map light/sunglass console.

I agree. Most interior accessory lights are going to be a 194/168 type. Only ones that normally deviate are the dome lights which are usually the DE3175.