Lights & Nav System / Night Mode

BrianP

Is there a way to fix when the lights & nav system goes to night mode? When driving just when it starts to get dark, the dashboard lights and nav system can switch back and forth between day and night mode for a period of 10-15 minutes as you hit various areas that may be lighter or darker. Is there any way to fix this so that once it switches it stays switched?

Thanks.

Is there a way to fix when the lights & nav system goes to night mode? When driving just when it starts to get dark, the dashboard lights and nav system can switch back and forth between day and night mode for a period of 10-15 minutes as you hit various areas that may be lighter or darker. Is there any way to fix this so that once it switches it stays switched?

Thanks.

Mine does not do this. I believe the dealer can adjust the light sensor sensitivity.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, as part of the 1000 mile service they will adjust your personalized settings including this. I made mine as sensitive as possible so the lights come on when it gets cloudy or rainy. I've never seen it switch back and forth like your describing. It seems to work well.