Need Wheels For Lx 470

Luck Guy

I am looking for some wheels to spice up my LX 470, but I cannot seem to find anyone who carries rims in 20 or 22" that will fit this lug pattern. I have any had the same problem locating wheel adapters. If you can help me with this delimma, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am looking for some wheels to spice up my LX 470, but I cannot seem to find anyone who carries rims in 20 or 22" that will fit this lug pattern. I have any had the same problem locating wheel adapters. If you can help me with this delimma, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the problem. the bolt pattern is 5x150. This is a rare type. I have looked all over as well. the only place to go is at the following link, were you have 8 companies to go over.

http://www.mhtwheels.com/

You will for sure find some thing in that size...

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update for this topic. I just got a set of wheels of my 03 LX470 form the MHT site. I went with the Kaotic fix.(picture attched) in the size of 22 by 9.5. I will post pictures of my LX once they are installed. Again, here is the web site http://www.mhtwheels.com/

These guys are the only ones i found with a 5x1500 set up.

post-10-1053557585.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

tsai,

Both are pricey but worth the $ IMO. Both are also kinda hard to get. Check with www.wheelexperts.com as for Peter. Tell him I sent ya.

MAC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I need your help...

I'm looking to upgrade my rims and tires as well for my LX 470. The site information you have provided is very helpful.

My dilemma relates to Magnesium Chloride, a chemical that is added in winter conditions in my home town of Denver, CO.

MagChloride has pitted two sets of OEM chrome 16" rims. The dealer says it really only affects chrome, but the aftermarket guys tell me chrome is the best?!

Dealer will support a replacement to something other than chrome.

Two questions:

1) Who's right, the dealer or aftermarket retailer on the chrome issue?

2) If not chrome, paint? Who offers something in a 20/22 that is not chrome or painted silver?