Which Wheels Do You Like The Best?

GalletGun

Hey guys im in the process of getting new wheels for my 03' Black onyx IS300. I have narrowed my selection down to 3 wheels. Which one do you guys like the best? Your opinions are much appreciated. I have photoshops of the enkei evo5 and falken hanabi's, but not the ace radiums. I will be getting them in 18 inches.

Ace Radium 22.5 lbs

ace-radium-c.JPG

Enkei Evo 5 20lbs

http://www.1010tires.com/images/wheels/sup...vr_lg_super.jpg

2m2x209.jpg

Falken Hanabis 19lbs

http://www.1010tires.com/images/wheels/sup...nz_lg_super.jpg

redg.jpg

Wow Work wheels are expensive -.0 Lol I am just getting new wheels to replace my bent stock ones not planning to go bankrupt in the process ;p

Also I wanted wheels noticeably lighter than the stock 26lb sport design wheels. Realizing how lighter wheels tend to cost alot more, it was really hard for me to find lightweight wheels at low enough prices that still looked good to me.

They're all slick wheels but I'll have to say that I would choose the ace.

BTW; Smooth, of the three you put up, are any of those on your car?

The rims I put up were from the Work Emotion Line. I like those alot, but they were a bit on the tuner side for me this time. So I went with the Work Varianza T1S for my IS350 :

post-42851-1225717119_thumb.jpgpost-42851-1225717128_thumb.jpg

As for my IS300, I went with the Enkie ZR1:

post-42851-1225717303_thumb.jpg

But I'm going with either Work or Volks later.

Wow Work wheels are expensive -.0 Lol I am just getting new wheels to replace my bent stock ones not planning to go bankrupt in the process ;p

Also I wanted wheels noticeably lighter than the stock 26lb sport design wheels. Realizing how lighter wheels tend to cost alot more, it was really hard for me to find lightweight wheels at low enough prices that still looked good to me.

Well, to be honest,( this is just my opinion, I'm just not to crazy about any of the 3. The Ace Radiums look a bit cheesy, the 5 spoke are terrible, and the Falkens would look much better if they didn't have that directional twist offset thing going on.

I understand the cost issue. But have you been to Tire Rack.com and looked there also? they have a "sport" line that is pretty cost targeted and the wieghts on those weren't bad.

If you like the Falkens, then I would get the Enkie's FLC-01 in the same color and finish.

Go to Discount Tire.com and look on there. They have them.

Wow. Hey smooth1...are the fronts 17 and the rears 18 or am i just running on too little sleep...

Those are both 18x8's with 40 mm offsets. I was having a problem with the rims I had on the car before. So the company I bought the first rims from gave me credit towards replacing them, but I had to get the rims from them again. So I had to dig to find the ZR1's. Which was a much nicer rim than the ones that I had on there before.