Hi From Russia! =)

sidex

Well, I'm sure you can imagine that the media mixes with propoganda alot these days. But as you and I know, the internet can also expose truths as well.

Most americans don't hate other countries as the media might think. Even though the news says things, here in america, we usually know or think there is more going on that what they talk about. Which is why I wanted to ask you about it. Can I also ask how you feel about Gladimir Putin? and how does your country feel about the job he is doing?

Almost all world consider us as the aggressors which have attacked the defenceless Georgia. It's not true.

So what is your opinion of the truth?

Here in the news the politicals have been mostly quiet about it. The election is over and now I am sure they will get together over this. I think alot of america has heard of this as "The Georgia Invasion by Russia." But, beleive it or not, most americans I know, don't really beleive everything they see in the news anymore. I think we all know why. So most will use the internet and other sources to find out the truth on thier own and then make desicions for ourselves. Russia has much improved it's image and relations with the US over the last 10 years I would say. Recent events have put some strains on it, but I think it's still much better than when everyone thought of Russia as the Evil Empire. I think that you and I having these talks are awsome. Something no one would have ever even thought possible just a couple of decades ago!

Georgia attacked the North Ossetia, and was killing people who lived there. At South Ossetia there were our armies, but it were only peacemakers, which protected the peace population. I not the politician, but I think that could be solved peacefully.

Can I also ask how you feel about Gladimir Putin? and how does your country feel about the job he is doing?

Vladimir has recieved the country, which was successfully disorganised by Yeltsin and Gorbachev.

Georgia attacked the North Ossetia, and was killing people who lived there. At South Ossetia there were our armies, but it were only peacemakers, which protected the peace population. I not the politician, but I think that could be solved peacefully.

Can I also ask how you feel about Gladimir Putin? and how does your country feel about the job he is doing?

Vladimir has recieved the country, which was successfully disorganised by Yeltsin and Gorbachev.

Ok, I've been reading some and, I have some wuestions to ask, only if you want to answer. Why was Georgia attacking North Ossetia? And what was Ossetia doing about it before?

So, what kind of car does he drive? B)

If it is interesting to you, i can make some photos of the russian life in Vyborg. :)

By the way, Tovaresh, if you like car photos, especially concept cars, check out some of these:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=50720 :cheers:

If it is interesting to you, i can make some photos of the russian life in Vyborg. :)

By the way, Tovaresh, if you like car photos, especially concept cars, check out some of these:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=50720:cheers:

Yeah, I've been following that thread. So, what car is the local favorite? Like here in America, the tuner crowd love the Mitsubishi Evo, and Subaru WRX-STI, Honda Civics, Mazda RX7's and Toyota Supras.

Ok, I've been reading some and, I have some wuestions to ask, only if you want to answer. Why was Georgia attacking North Ossetia? And what was Ossetia doing about it before?

It's very hard question for me, because i'm not a political man, i'm simply student.

Ossetia is the separate country which at the time of the USSR attached to Georgia. Now she wishes to be independent. Georgia, wishes not to allow that. That IMHO.

In the last 2 pics, you show a nice city, and paved roads, in the 3 pics before it, you show a gutted dirt road and flooding conditions. So, what's up with that? Do you live out in the sticks and have to drive down a goat path to get to the city?

And what is the pic of the police cars? What were you doing at the police station? :rolleyes:

Photos with gutted dirty road was made by me when i was in a camping with my friends. =)

60 % of ours roads is good, others 40 % is very bad..

We have free input in the road-police station. I was there when i paid penalties.

Yeah, you can have them here. There are a few friends of mine that have imported some Supra's from over seas and they are right side drivers. It's pretty awkward to get used to though. In my opinion, left side driver is better for most right handed people. Especially manual transmissions, as I like having the clutch on my left foot and the shifter in my right hand.

But we will never switch sides as a rule. The United States will always be left side.

At us do the great customs duties to forbid import of cars from other countries. For an example to import into Russia lexus sc400, it is necessary to pay ~12000euro for a customs clearance.

They want, that we bought russians cars. They think that we crazy peoples. =)))

And what are customs duties at you?

I dont think you have to pay anything extra to have a car LEAVE the US....thats why car theft of exotics is a pretty big business. Like in Gone in 60 seconds...if you can get them on the boat and out of US waters in 24-48hrs, you will be in the clear. Many people come from south america to the US (wealthy people) to buy BMW, Mercedes, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Audi and Lexus every year.