Performance Chip/package For Is 350

Hi all,

First time posting on this forum. I've been the proud owner of an '06 IS 350 since April 08. I have nothing bad to say about this car. I simply love it!! However, while recently getting an oil change at the dealership I made the mistake of test driving an IS F. I only call this a mistake because now all I can think about is how much FASTER and responsive the IS F is than my 350. As I am not in a position to upgrade 30k in my vehicle currently, I'm looking for ways to make my 350 faster. Does anyone know of a good performance chip/package for the IS 350? If so, does putting something like this on the vehicle void the warranty? Thanks for any words of insight.

• 10 months later...
Hi all,

First time posting on this forum. I've been the proud owner of an '06 IS 350 since April 08. I have nothing bad to say about this car. I simply love it!! However, while recently getting an oil change at the dealership I made the mistake of test driving an IS F. I only call this a mistake because now all I can think about is how much FASTER and responsive the IS F is than my 350. As I am not in a position to upgrade 30k in my vehicle currently, I'm looking for ways to make my 350 faster. Does anyone know of a good performance chip/package for the IS 350? If so, does putting something like this on the vehicle void the warranty? Thanks for any words of insight.

Lexus has the F-Sport line of accessory add on's for your vehicle. Brakes, exhaust, suspension, cold air intake etc. Kinda pricey though. You can Email me if you want more info on them.

Hi all,

Lexus has the F-Sport line of accessory add on's for your vehicle. Brakes, exhaust, suspension, cold air intake etc. Kinda pricey though. You can Email me if you want more info on them.

We have posted here and it's available on Lexus.com and sewell lexus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry for bumping this thread up Don't waste your money on these. I was thinking about getting a performance chip too, but it looks like these things don't do crap. I was reading this article about it, and it looks like these things don't work at all

Good article, but I wonder if still people buy these junks

Toyota alarm system