93 Gs300 2jz-ge Gas Guzzler? What Up ?

30 bucks gives me 3/4 of a tank on the 93oct im down to have way and only put 50 miles

i noticed on the high way at 60 mph im at 2200rpm 80/90 mph runs kill me on stock rims and tires im going for some 22" staggerd to see if it helps out with the milege/whores what is everyone else lookin at in mpg

Info on the car

1993 gs300 2jz-ge n/a

mileage 156k but the car is super clean im the 2nd owner

AS FAR AS RIMS GO HIPNOTIC ALL THE WAY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHICKEN HEAD HERE I COME LMAO

Clean your MAF and throttle body... also check your air filter...

on average I get between 16-18mpg... and thats mostly highway... my mileage sucks in part because NY gas sucks and I'm due for new spark plugs... also i use cruise control instead of just... coasting i guess... coasting a little more and not taking off from every red light that turns green would probably help my mpg go up a mile or two...

To get your actual mpg fill up your tank... reset your trip meter... drive... drive some more... next time you buy gas fill up the tank again... divide the number of miles that you drove by the number of gallons that you bought to fill up your tank again...

also $30 is only about 10gallons if even that much... so 50miles and the needle is halfway sounds plausible... *Needle is notoriously inaccurate on any car*

22" inch will kill your mileage... braking... acceleration and it probably won't get you any women... just more dudes asking you how you fit 22's....

22" inch will kill your mileage... braking... acceleration and it probably won't get you any women... just more dudes asking you how you fit 22's....

:P maybe thats what he wants is dudes asking him ?'s or maybe he just wants dudes. who knows. 2 each their own

:P maybe thats what he wants is dudes asking him ?'s or maybe he just wants dudes. who knows. 2 each their own

real fuc-in cute stop actin stupid! and thanks for the advise about the air filter and tune up im working on it right now as we speek! that dam sc400 killed me with the tune up and extra stuff it was asking for but it helped out alot! i tell yo what it runs like a champ. i havent had any gs spank me at the light lmao true hp car does sick burnouts with killer posi marks its good for over 145mph runs all day long :chairshot:

real fuc-in cute stop actin stupid! and thanks for the advise about the air filter and tune up im working on it right now as we speek! that dam sc400 killed me with the tune up and extra stuff it was asking for but it helped out alot! i tell yo what it runs like a champ. i havent had any gs spank me at the light lmao true hp car does sick burnouts with killer posi marks its good for over 145mph runs all day long :chairshot:

I guess I know why your MPG is suffering! :D

real fuc-in cute stop actin stupid!

I WAS SERIOUS, silly newb

whos to say you cant step on it when you want! lmao gotta flush all that carbon build up once in a blue! besides you only life once and life is great!!! sorry fool i aint got time to fight on the forum thats for little kids! beside im in DADE COUNTY and your in memphis or what ever you call it you aint no threat beside tool on deck so if you know what i mean ;) act like an adult and get treated like one! and if anyone else has any haters send them my way i love that shi-

real fuc-in cute stop actin stupid!

I WAS SERIOUS, silly newb

whos to say you cant step on it when you want! lmao gotta flush all that carbon build up once in a blue! besides you only life once and life is great!!! sorry fool i aint got time to fight on the forum thats for little kids! beside im in DADE COUNTY and your in memphis or what ever you call it you aint no threat beside tool on deck so if you know what i mean ;) act like an adult and get treated like one! and if anyone else has any haters send them my way i love that shi-

no one said u cant "step" on it.......(WOW AWESOME) i mean i wanna step on it too. it impresses them underage girls soooooo much. dunno where dade county is nor do i really care. u didnt wanna act like a child then u shouldn't have started with me in this thread

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=51505

but since you dont know anything i have seen or even what your talking about i guess i shoulda ignored you. like i said you probably cant even afford those speakers.when u have 2000 just to put in your component set come talk to me.... other than that im just gonna ignore you like most ridiculous newbs on here