Air Bag Warning Light Blinking

Hello everyone. Heres the deal. I have a 1994 GS300, since i got it the airbag light has been lit solid. The drivers side seatbelt was broken. I replaced the seatbelt assembly and followed instructions on MKIV.com to reset the SRS system. Now the airbag light is blinking rather than staying lit. What does this mean and how can I fix it? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hello everyone. Heres the deal. I have a 1994 GS300, since i got it the airbag light has been lit solid. The drivers side seatbelt was broken. I replaced the seatbelt assembly and followed instructions on MKIV.com to reset the SRS system. Now the airbag light is blinking rather than staying lit. What does this mean and how can I fix it? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

take your car to a competant mechanic and have him run a diagnostic and pull the code the srs system is giving off and then let us know what code that is. can further help you this way