Rear Shade

Raptors

Folks,

According to the manual and my Sale guy, the rear shade should be lowered automatically when the transmission is in R Reverse position.

But mine is not. Have you folks encountered this? Do I miss any steps in between?

Thanks all.

It should. If the shade is up and you put it in reverse, the shade goes down. When you put it in drive and start moving forward it will go back up. Unless there is a personal setting that can be made by the dealer, that is the behavior. Now, if you are already in reverse, and then put the shade up, it will stay up unless you switch gears and put it back into reverse.

It should. If the shade is up and you pout it in reverse, the shade goes down. When you put it in drive and start moving forward it will go back up. Unless there is a personal setting that can be made by the dealer, that is the behavior. Now, if you are already in reverse, and then put the shade up, it will stay up unless you switch gears and put it back into reverse.

Exactly!

I think your problem is the mirror adjustment setting.

Make sure your mirror adjustment switch setting is on the right position. I believe it has to be either on the L or R position, or the middle (neutral) position for the shade to work. Whatever it is on now, change to the other, and let us know if that works.

I think your problem is the mirror adjustment setting.

Make sure your mirror adjustment switch setting is on the right position. I believe it has to be either on the L or R position, or the middle (neutral) position for the shade to work. Whatever it is on now, change to the other, and let us know if that works.

Regardless of your mirror switch setting your rear shade should go down in reverse. You have a problem, insist the dealer fix it.