1994 Es300, No Power To Radio/heater/ac

TECHI

Hi everyone,

I have an ES300 1994. My radio and center console power started to cut in and out, I would hear a relay click and then the power would come back. It did it for about a week and then the whole thing stopped working. Now I have no power to Radio/AC Unit/Cigarette lighter. Has anyone encountered similar problem? Please point me to the right direction, where to look, possible relays which can do this? I already looked in the fuse box but no luck. The very fact the it was cutting in/out tells me it can not be a fuse, because fuse would just blow.

Please help... any pointers greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:(

Check the relays under the hood.

There might also be a big relay up under the dash somewhere.

The time to have looked for it was while it was still clicking. They're easier to find that way.

:( WAit how can 1994 es 300 be obd 2 and where you plug the scanner wont fit because it is more like a circle,is there something I am doing wrong???

:(
Check the relays under the hood.

There might also be a big relay up under the dash somewhere.

The time to have looked for it was while it was still clicking. They're easier to find that way.

:( WAit how can 1994 es 300 be obd 2 and where you plug the scanner wont fit because it is more like a circle,is there something I am doing wrong???

:huh:

OBDII? What does that have to do with a relay quitting?

:huh:

Edit: I see you were looking in another post for the OBDII connector. On my '96, it's behind the fuse door by your left knee. Not sure where the '94 is, but good luck!