Steering Ecu

Has anyone installed the aftermarket steering ECU and if so what kind of improvement did you see. Also I'm thinking about upgrading my suspension with new shocks and springs, due to too much body roll. Is there a noticeable improvement in this area with the suspension upgrade.

Has anyone installed the aftermarket steering ECU and if so what kind of improvement did you see. Also I'm thinking about upgrading my suspension with new shocks and springs, due to too much body roll. Is there a noticeable improvement in this area with the suspension upgrade.

Lowering springs and stiffer shocks will give some improvement, since the car is dropped.

However, for the best results for less body roll I would recommend you to upgrade to TRD sways and to get the Tom's front and rear LCB (Lower Chassis Brace).

Don't waste your time or money. I got the L-tuned springs and some 18" rims and that alone upgrades the steering and handling. I didn't notice any difference when I installed the ECU. I sure could use that $145 right now...if you aren't going to upgrade anything else i.e. lowered, shocks, after market rims, etc...then there might be a difference but if you are planning to upgrade other stuff then save your money and don't get the ECU. Just my 2 cents...