Suspension Refurb 98 Gs4

I searched the tutorials and maintenance sections looking for an article I once viewed in how to replace the various bushings made by Daizen. I have 76,000 miles on my vehicle and have been having the front end "hippie hippie shakes" for long enough at 60 MPH. Tried all recommended solutions without success. Since the shocks need replacement I am going to replace the lower ball joints, tie rod ends, and steering and suspension bushings. The parts are on order from TM engineering. I own a complete repair manual for the GS400 but reading through the instructions appeared that more was broken down during the repair than needed. I know experienced people know how far something needs to be broken down (and no more so that it does not take all day) to proceed to the intended part.

Question. Has anyone done these repairs and used the repair manual as a reference? Does everything really need to be disconnected to get to the control arm? Also, any directions on the bushing replacements? Are any included with the bushings or do I need to reference the manual? I will have a bettre idea of what things look like once the parts arrive and I get under the car but am looking for any advice out there.

BTW, as you can probably guess I am not a mechanic but have done a fair amount of repairs on our cars/ van (3 of which were Toyotas). I can do just about anything with good instructions so am looking to round out my knowledge base before beginning.

Thanks