Sc300/400

bucwhokey

I have tried to send a copy of this via email, and on various other filesharing sites, so this is what I will do, if anyone wants a digital copy of the Workshop Manual, we are going to have to do this the old fashioned way... Here is my address:

Raymond Wills

814 Avery Ave

Syracuse NY 13204

Send me a self addressed STAMPED envelope, AND a blank CD-R and I will burn a copy of it for you, I tried to send it thru send-file.com, and fileden.com and its too big, FileDen has a 50MB limit, and this monster is 74MBs when it is Zipped... Sorry Keano... if I paid and opened a send-file.com account I could send up to one GB, so if anyone would rather open one of those and give me the password we could do that, but understand that I have had a lot of SC owners asking for help with this so if one person gets it they all get it...

Otherwise just shoot me an email saying you will send the envelope and cd...

Sorry I couldnt help more folks

I have tried to send a copy of this via email, and on various other filesharing sites, so this is what I will do, if anyone wants a digital copy of the Workshop Manual, we are going to have to do this the old fashioned way... Here is my address:

Raymond Wills

814 Avery Ave

Syracuse NY 13204

Send me a self addressed STAMPED envelope, AND a blank CD-R and I will burn a copy of it for you, I tried to send it thru send-file.com, and fileden.com and its too big, FileDen has a 50MB limit, and this monster is 74MBs when it is Zipped... Sorry Keano... if I paid and opened a send-file.com account I could send up to one GB, so if anyone would rather open one of those and give me the password we could do that, but understand that I have had a lot of SC owners asking for help with this so if one person gets it they all get it...

Otherwise just shoot me an email saying you will send the envelope and cd...

Sorry I couldnt help more folks

Just make sure there is sufficient postage on the return envelopes...

PLEASE

• 2 weeks later...