Iphone And Is250 2008/luxury Package

Just got myself an Is250 with the luxury package, jsut want to find out if anyone knew how or step by step to synce or transfer the phone book with my Iphone, my lexus dealer says they are gonna do it for free (one time thing), and i have it scheduled, i jsut want to find out how to do it, to have it on file. im thinking they will first transfer it to another phone first then bounce it off to the car navi/bluetooth, but in case, or i know someone out there is in the same situation as i am, please share the knowledge. thanks a million.

aside from this, anyone knows which is the best phone for the Navi/Bluetooth of the 2008 IS250?

THX A MILLION TO ALL MEMBER( VISITORS)

You can view instructions specific to pairing your iPhone (and many other phones) by starting here --> http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/accessories/bluetooth.html

When I looked at the instructions for various phones, I was surprised that there is so little compatibility between the Lexus Bluetooth system and the iPhone and some of my favorite Bluetooth phones I've been helping relatives with. Maybe the dealer has some trick for copying multiple contacts from the iPhone to the Lexus Bluetooth system -- surely they are not going to have some flunky do it one contact at a time.

You can go through the instructions for various phones on the above website to see which have the most features compatible with the Lexus Bluetooth system. I noticed that a Motorola Razr seems more compatible than many other phones in that multiple contacts can be copied at the same time to the car's Bluetooth system.

You can view instructions specific to pairing your iPhone (and many other phones) by starting here --> http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/accessories/bluetooth.html

When I looked at the instructions for various phones, I was surprised that there is so little compatibility between the Lexus Bluetooth system and the iPhone and some of my favorite Bluetooth phones I've been helping relatives with. Maybe the dealer has some trick for copying multiple contacts from the iPhone to the Lexus Bluetooth system -- surely they are not going to have some flunky do it one contact at a time.

You can go through the instructions for various phones on the above website to see which have the most features compatible with the Lexus Bluetooth system. I noticed that a Motorola Razr seems more compatible than many other phones in that multiple contacts can be copied at the same time to the car's Bluetooth system.

THX ALOT DUDE

• 3 weeks later...

THX ALOT DUDE

I JUST CAME BACK FROM my lexus dealer, for the bluetooth interfacing,,,,, its pretty simple, if you phone isnt compatible, specially with the multiple phone number transfer, they ask me to put all my contact in speadsheet format, all he did was to transfer the speadsheet to his outlook program and then transfer to his phone, he uses a v9 motorola, and a sony ( which have the capability to transfer multiple contacts, then in 5 sec, he is done.

Im using an Iphone, that the thing that sucks, they way to go is to invest in a phone that is compatible, you can check out the list of the most compatible phones at the lexus websites, im sure i can find one in ebay, keep it handy incase i can do it myself, why pay 170 clams for something that simple, just a matter of getting a spare phone.