New Pics Of My Ls

eatingupblacktop

Beautiful, beautiful car! At least you didn't have my experience with the mats - left them on top of the garbage can overnight after cleaning my carpets - forgot that the garbage truck ran in the morning - yep! He took my floor mats!!

Laney, you won't believe it, I found my mats! Wife had rolled them up with some area rugs and never told me about it. Cleaning out the garage one day this summer and tada, mats! Of course I not only get my mats but now she owes me! :D

Gorgeous!!!

Mine is the same color...beautiful blue.

Thanks vroom8.

Very nice! It's always a pleasure to see someone who takes care of their equipment. I've wheeled and dealed a lot through the years and never had a problem selling anything I put up for sale. I've literally sold some in a matter of a few hours! We once owned a beautiful 1992 Lincoln Mark VII LS. It was a stunning electric current red. We placed it on a resale lot over one hundred miles away and I received a call from a fellow who wanted to buy it. I wasn't able to meet him until two weeks later due to my work schedule, so this guy drove down and paid cash. He said it was the first car he ever bought without at least hearing it run or taking it for a test drive. His comment to me was "as good as the car looked it showed the care I had given it". He later called me and said he was perfectly satisfied. It's a testament to taking care of what you own! Congratulations on a fine job. When you make the move to a 430 I'm sure you'll take as good care of that as well. From a "little further up north"!

Thanks Brett. I figure if it's worth buying, then it's worth taking care of. Yeah pretty much everything I have is in good shape except for maybe my old sneakers. Funny how they disappear once they get nicely broken in ... gotta ask the wife if she knows anything about that. :D

That LS makes mine look like its ready for the salvage yard. lol.

Its been over two years since this was posted... I wonder if the car is still this pristine?

Same mint condition as before. Check out some recent pics down below. Not that hard to do. No snow and no salt sure helps. Even the volvo looks good, will have to post some pics. Your collection looks to be not too shabby. I do like some of the vintage American Iron ... just dig up some of the LeadSled posts I made last year.

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0148.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

Oh yeah, and chelsea just wanted to say hello!

DSCN0052.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful car! At least you didn't have my experience with the mats - left them on top of the garbage can overnight after cleaning my carpets - forgot that the garbage truck ran in the morning - yep! He took my floor mats!!

Laney, you won't believe it, I found my mats! Wife had rolled them up with some area rugs and never told me about it. Cleaning out the garage one day this summer and tada, mats! Of course I not only get my mats but now she owes me! :D

Gorgeous!!!

Mine is the same color...beautiful blue.

Thanks vroom8.

Very nice! It's always a pleasure to see someone who takes care of their equipment. I've wheeled and dealed a lot through the years and never had a problem selling anything I put up for sale. I've literally sold some in a matter of a few hours! We once owned a beautiful 1992 Lincoln Mark VII LS. It was a stunning electric current red. We placed it on a resale lot over one hundred miles away and I received a call from a fellow who wanted to buy it. I wasn't able to meet him until two weeks later due to my work schedule, so this guy drove down and paid cash. He said it was the first car he ever bought without at least hearing it run or taking it for a test drive. His comment to me was "as good as the car looked it showed the care I had given it". He later called me and said he was perfectly satisfied. It's a testament to taking care of what you own! Congratulations on a fine job. When you make the move to a 430 I'm sure you'll take as good care of that as well. From a "little further up north"!

Thanks Brett. I figure if it's worth buying, then it's worth taking care of. Yeah pretty much everything I have is in good shape except for maybe my old sneakers. Funny how they disappear once they get nicely broken in ... gotta ask the wife if she knows anything about that. :D

That LS makes mine look like its ready for the salvage yard. lol.

Its been over two years since this was posted... I wonder if the car is still this pristine?

Same mint condition as before. Check out some recent pics down below. Not that hard to do. No snow and no salt sure helps. Even the volvo looks good, will have to post some pics. Your collection looks to be not too shabby. I do like some of the vintage American Iron ... just dig up some of the LeadSled posts I made last year.

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0148.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

Nice Dog. Hi Chelsea. Glad to hear you found those mats. Darn garbage man - he probably made a little cash on mine!

• 4 weeks later...
Looks good!
Thanks Alan

i am so jealous! i wish mine was this color!
Not sure if you're referring to Chelsea, but just in case you are, she's bred on English lines. They call her color "pale cream". Here are a couple more pics of my sweety:

Chelsea2.jpg

Chelsea3.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

Still lookin' great....except for that left rear wheel!! :P I love your dog too; she's beautiful!
Those are the buttons for heated seats, and traction control, I believe.
Yep, and the headlamp washers too.

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

Still lookin' great....except for that left rear wheel!! :P I love your dog too; she's beautiful!
Those are the buttons for heated seats, and traction control, I believe.
Yep, and the headlamp washers too.

Yeah, it was on there while I was getting a flat repaired ... didn't want to wait, so I just dropped it off to pick up later. Funny thing about the washers ... never use them, don't drive it in the winter or through construction sites. Once in a while I'll give them a shot to keep the lines clean, but that's it. Btw, don't know if the nozzles are heated or just the fluid, but I know somethings heated because of the steam I see when I've used them in cold weather. As for Chelsea, she's got just the greatest disposition and thinks everyone is a friend. We're lucky to have her.

As for racing an LS, not me, but I did have ideas of converting the Volvo by raising her, putting on skid plates and mudders so I could take her into the dirt. lol. Decided if I want to go back to flattening tree stumps, I'll get myself a dirt bike instead.

• 2 years later...

I have a 92 Lexus LS, and seeing your these pics gives me inspiration to get it as clean as possible. The 3rd pic from the top (the one where you're shooting it from dead center front, where the hood looks HUGE) is BEAST!