Cobb County, Georgia, Starting Sc Club

FASTOY

It's been about six months since I acquired my 06' SC. Whether I am at a light or in a parking lot, I find that other SC owners share my enthusiasm for the car.

I live in Cobb County, (East Cobb to be exact) Georgia. I have noticed that there are many SCs with Cobb tags and I thought it would be fun to gather from time to time to share and discuss.

The Avenue in East Cobb frequently has car shows on Saturday and Sunday morning; a great place to meet.

If you have any interest or any comments please let me hear from you.

It's been about six months since I acquired my 06' SC. Whether I am at a light or in a parking lot, I find that other SC owners share my enthusiasm for the car.

I live in Cobb County, (East Cobb to be exact) Georgia. I have noticed that there are many SCs with Cobb tags and I thought it would be fun to gather from time to time to share and discuss.

The Avenue in East Cobb frequently has car shows on Saturday and Sunday morning; a great place to meet.

I'm interested - just moved here from the northeast. See many SC430s around here. I'm an amethyst twilight with ecru and probably one of the few with out of state tags.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Greetings,

I have a '92 SC300 and would like to know when the next meet will be @?

Currently, I'm lookin for new tires replacements. I have Falken 912 on it... staggered and the rear didn't long long at all, since I haven't done any racing since I had them. Any recommendations on better tires will be great!

B.T.W, I have 18.8.5 front... 18x9.5 rear.

Thanks in advance,

;-.)

• 9 months later...

Greetings,

I have a '92 SC300 and would like to know when the next meet will be @?

Currently, I'm lookin for new tires replacements. I have Falken 912 on it... staggered and the rear didn't long long at all, since I haven't done any racing since I had them. Any recommendations on better tires will be great!

B.T.W, I have 18.8.5 front... 18x9.5 rear.

Thanks in advance,

;-.)

We are trying to setup a meet at "The Avenue" in East Cobb on Sunday, November 6 at 8am. Can you mnake it?

With any luck, I'll be the proud owner of a 2005 within a week. If that comes through, I'll have to drive over from Roswell (I know, all five miles) and I'll be there!

Little Update. No luck involved now. Got my baby. Where and when?

7770282185.246619670.IM1.26.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

We are trying to setup a meet at "The Avenue" in East Cobb on Sunday, November 6 at 8:30 am; Can you make it?

Email arthur@alwaters.com

Thanks!

Hello,

I just purchased my very first Lexus this past weekend--black 2005 SC 430. I am interesting in meeting other SC 430 enthusiasts. Please let me know about any upcoming meetings.

Thank you.

Jenn

We are trying to setup a meet at "The Avenue" in East Cobb on Sunday, November 6 at 8:30 am; Can you make it?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a black 2006 SC 430 and live in Birmingham. Let me know if you get anything going.

Thanks!

I'm interested - just moved here from the northeast. See many SC430s around here. I'm an amethyst twilight with ecru and probably one of the few with out of state tags.

Thanks!