Driver's Side Window - '94 Sc400 (help)

I am having an issue with my driver side window. I repaired the broken wire in the wiring harness and it and the master control switch. So now the window will go up and down partially. The window comes about half way down and for some reason the aft part of the window seems to stop and the front part of the window will go down a little bit more. I don't see anything in the way of the track or what it could be catching on to prevent it from going all of the way down.

The motor sounds find and is NOT making any noises so I don't believe that it could be a motor. It just acts like it is hanging up on something but I can see where.

I did a search on here and read many window issues but I failed to find one that is related to the issue that I am having.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue with my driver side window. I repaired the broken wire in the wiring harness and it and the master control switch. So now the window will go up and down partially. The window comes about half way down and for some reason the aft part of the window seems to stop and the front part of the window will go down a little bit more. I don't see anything in the way of the track or what it could be catching on to prevent it from going all of the way down.

The motor sounds find and is NOT making any noises so I don't believe that it could be a motor. It just acts like it is hanging up on something but I can see where.

I did a search on here and read many window issues but I failed to find one that is related to the issue that I am having.

Had the same problelm with mine. It is off track or the rivets that hold the track have broken. You should see what I am talking about when you remove your panel and roll up and down your window. Look inside and you should see the mechanism. It needs to be riveted/screwed around the area where the door latch is. Hope this helps but let me know so I can take pictures of what I am talking about