Getting New Motegi Sx5 Wheels

GalletGun

Hey guys, I was going to be purchasing motegi sx5 18x7.5 wheels for my 2003black is300. here is a pic of the wheels.motegiracing_sx5_bml_ci3_l.jpg

I am wondering whats the largest tire size I can put on my car w/o having any rubbing problems. I am currently thinking about doing 235/40/18 all the way around. After I intall my new tire and wheel package on my car I am going to drop my car about 1 to 1.5 inches. So I wanted to take that into consideration as well. Any advice would be great.

Sorry, you did put 18x7.5 at the top of your post. Yes that is how wide the rims are. Those should be fine. You won't have any rubbing issues, even with the drop. When they come in and you get them on, you'll have to post your set up with pics in our Wheel set up thread at the top of the forum. :)

Sorry, you did put 18x7.5 at the top of your post. Yes that is how wide the rims are. Those should be fine. You won't have any rubbing issues, even with the drop. When they come in and you get them on, you'll have to post your set up with pics in our Wheel set up thread at the top of the forum. :)

Haha. I sure will and thanks for replying to my post. :lol: