Adding Chrome

I have to say having owned alot of black cars and trucks..I like alil chrome on them... not alot... maybe wheels and a few lil pieces ...not to go over board... had a black RX-7 once had chrome windshield wipers onit and wheels with chrome emblems...didnt look bad to me at all... just enough to set it off...as for your car..I dont think the trunk lift would be to much and might set it off more from the back ..sorta break the monotany some... and something that shines never hurts on a Lexus...lol :)

Photo_092508_002.jpg

I used chrome pillars instead of handles... most people like it, i got it as a gift and it grew on me, but then i saw everyone with it so I'm thinking maybe the JDM door handles in black chrome... but then I'd have to change a few things... I don't have the chrome trunk bar though that probably would be a nice tasteful touch... then again I just may ditch all the chrome... I dunno.

Photo_092508_002.jpg

I used chrome pillars instead of handles... most people like it, i got it as a gift and it grew on me, but then i saw everyone with it so I'm thinking maybe the JDM door handles in black chrome... but then I'd have to change a few things... I don't have the chrome trunk bar though that probably would be a nice tasteful touch... then again I just may ditch all the chrome... I dunno.

hey man..wherd u get the chrome pillars? and how much are they?? and also those are some cik !Removed! rims man how much were those??

The chrome pillars were a gift but I know they came from ebay, its was a 6 piece set and I'm pretty certain it went for like $50... I'll have to ask the person who got them for me who the seller was. As far as the wheels go, they are MRR Sherlock Society M22 wheels.... only 9 sets made. Lets just say I got em for cheap because I live in NY and wheels tend to be eaten alive by our roads. They meet VIA, Japanese Light Weight alloy (JLW) and TUV standards so they actually hold up pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...
Photo_092508_002.jpg

Where did you get those fan rips from? They are tight...