Got The News...our Car Is Fixed

Captain Meeks

Got the news from the dealership... Our LS after a small but victorious battle with the computer has been completed and conquered...whooo... not without loss though... after wrecker bill, computer, diagnosis, service ...(oil change) and a nice lil plastic bag to tie around my head the damage was a mere..$1526.00..so after I heard the news and went and cried in the shower feeling touched and dirty :cries: ...I came out just happy she is back on the road running like a youngster again... thanks for everyones comments and help... just glad that she still came out intact and good for another few happy and much needed years... :cheers:

Thanks ... made my day to know she was back up and ready to roll... makes you feel like one of your kids are sick or something when she didnt feel good... lol... thanks again and anyone around my area... The Toyota dealership in Paducah done excellent... takes alil longer but saved about 600.00 dollars from what Lexus wanted... ;) worth a couple extra days...