Do You Use Synthetic Oil

Andrewsreef

The NEO Advantage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High performance

Eliminates dry starts

Turbo rated

Optimum protection

Long drain intervals

No sludge or varnish

High film strength

Environmentally friendly

The NEO SYNTHETIC OIL COMPANY was established in 1970, a period when radial tires were worth a second look after all, and synthetic lubrication was considered science fiction. NEO lubricants are 100% synthetic. We target our formulations to address specific applications--a method that has proven to be successful. Over the last two decades, NEO lubricants have set the standards by which other lubricants are measured, from industrial applications to professional racing programs. NEO synthetic lubricants have exceeded all expectations and have become known as the "technological leader".

TECHNOLOGY

As we moved through the seventies, eighties and nineties, however, the push for vehicles and equipment to provide more efficient power became more prevalent. Smaller engine displacements with high revving engines and greater horsepower output are being utilized throughout the world. NEO has spent the last 28 years employing scientific knowledge to develop a high tech diester based series of synthetic lubricants, which not only meets today's needs, but incorporates tomorrow's most advanced technology. The lubricants that you will be using in your car tomorrow, we have already developed for the racetrack today.

LONG DRAIN INTERVALS

Most synthetic manufacturers use a special blend of mineral oils and synthetics to keep their costs down. That is why they have a low drain interval of up to 3 to 7 thousand miles, like most petroleum oils. Not like NEO! We custom make our oils by using only the finest synthetics available, along with our own special blend of synthetic additives to give you the best protection and performance available on the market today. You may pay a little more for NEO, but we offer you an extended drain interval designed to last 3 to 6 times longer than most synthetics and petroleum based oils. It is not uncommon to go 25,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first (with regularly scheduled filter changes). This will save you time and money and give you greater value for your car.

PERFORMANCE

Increased performance is not a sales pitch statement, but is factually backed by some of the world's largest companies. High tech research, advanced chemistry and positive results have attracted companies like General Motors, Ford and Chrysler, along with some world class car manufacturers.

LEADERSHIP

NEO synthetic oils have been the leader in synthetics for the past 28 years. In the 70's we were the leader in gear oil technology with 75W90 and 75W140 gear oils, 100% synthetic 2 cycle oils, multi grade motor oils, hi - temp greases, ATF and industrial lubes. In the 80's, we were the leader in manufacturing thinner oils like 5W30, 10W30 and 0W - S motor oils, l0Wt gear oil and higher temperature greases. In the 90's, we are the leader in 0Wt motor oils, extended drain intervals, ATF, 7Wt gear oil, propylene glycol, 570Wt synthetic motor oil and brake fluid. And the list goes on. For the next millenium, we will strive to take that next step beyond, and go where no other synthetic dares to go.

ENVIRONMENTALLY OUTSTANDING

ALL OF NEO'S PRODUCTS ARE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND BIODEGRADABLE...AND HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 28 YEARS.

Need More Info - Call 800 - 959 - 7757

or

Click Below To Send Us E- Mail

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your the first I've noticed at least anyways to have mentioned this oil. I'm using Mobil 1 5W 30 myself & have looked into many others. I'm just bummed that the Neo products are not more widely available I guess. How much is the stuff a qt.? :unsure:

Thanks dc, I'll give a couple places a call but I have a feeling the shipping is going to kill me since they are all in the southern U.S. :blink: we shall see. Thanks again! B)

:cheers: