2007 Ls460 18" Wheels On A 97 Ls?

jcrome04

Hey I have (what I think is) a deal of a lifetime. I found someone selling LS460 18"s for CHEAP.

I guess I'm just wondering what you guys think? I love them, they have 9 spokes and the spokes are somewhat twisted.

I guess the offset is +32?

What do you think fitment will be like? I know they will fit, but as far as offset and other things go, will they look alright? Not stick out too far or be sunk in too deep?

I need to decide SOON if I want them

Thanks for your help! :cheers:

I looked it up, it seems stock offset is +32 +35 with 235/50/18's on them, I bet they'd fit perfectly and look awesome!

If you can get for cheap, do it! I bet they are super high quality as well, wouldn't bend or get pitted like some cheap aftermarket rim!

I don't think they will fit. I read somewhere something about the LS460s having a weird hub design that made aftermarket wheels a difficulty. If thats true, I don't think they'd fit on a '97...

I tried your theory, they wont fit, several ebay seller gives them up for 300.00 , they will only fit the rx350,rx300,tacoma and highlander.

Is there anywhere I can find out for sure if they will fit or not?

Turns out the 460 bolt pattern is 5x120...........

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............. :( that is like a dagger to the heart.......

The deal was $450 for all 4!

I found some stock 97 16" fatty 5 spokes for $150 so I'm happy lol

My current wheels are falling apart. Chrome peel, one or two may be bent, and a couple don't hold air due to inner corrosion. I'm pretty excited to have wheels that don't shake when I drive! :D haha

• 4 years later...